Proactive, preventative health checks each and every day.
Boost productivity and security.
Just £1 per workstation per month.
Our Workstation Monitoring means that you can rest assured that your PC’s and laptops are in business-ready condition. Our proactive, preventative health checks test key components of the system each morning. We’ll be able to spot problems – almost always before they cause user downtime – and can fix them fast so your employees can make the most of every day.
What are Workstation Health Checks?
Because your working day is dependent upon your PC, it’s essential that that equipment is ready-to-use at any time.
Our Workstation Health Check Service conducts start-of-day checks to ensure your systems are in peak condition.
Proactive Workstation Health Checks perform the following:
- Checks that your antivirus is right up-to-date and keeping you safe.
- Check that your Windows® Services (the bedrock of your computer’s operating system) are operating properly.
- Looks for unauthorized log in attempts and determines whether someone has been trying to hack into your systems.
- Checks to ensure you have adequate disk space remaining. Running out of disk space can cause your computer to crash.
- Check that your disks are healthy and there are no integrity issues.
- Reviews Critical Event log entries and spots other issues.
Rapid Response When There’s a Problem
If there’s a problem, we’ll receive an Instant Alert showing the cause of the problem, and we’ll see it on our Dashboard almost instantly. Our mobile technicians in the field will receive SMS alerts on their mobile phones and can log into their MiniDash™ to see the exact cause of the problem. The net result: rapid, accurate response and dramatically reduced downtime.
- Rest easy in the knowledge that your AV is always up-to-date, your disks are in good health and Event logs are checked daily.
- Instant, accurate alerts mean we can resolve problems fast. Avoid wasting hours waiting for engineers to diagnose and repair problems.
- A small effort applied each and every day means your systems are in peak health.
- Cut downtime. Increase productivity in the office.
Workstation monitoring – a constant level of proactive upkeep for just a few pennies per user per day.
How do I get going?
It takes just 10 minutes to put in place. There’s no need for a technician to visit or for machines to reboot.
[big-button link=”#” color=”red” target=”_self”]view our Support Packages[/big-button]
Tel: 01685 723-723